Banshee
the secure PHP framework

Forum

Poll

vitronic
29 february 2012, 22:13

Banshee version: 3.2
PHP version: PHP 5.3.8 with Suhosin-Patch (cli)
MySQL version: mysql Ver 14.16 Distrib 5.2.8-MariaDB, for venenux-linux-gnu (i686) using readline 6.2
Webserver: Hiawatha v7.6 , cache, IPv6, Monitor, SSL, URL toolkit, XSLT

saludos hugo, tengo un problema, mas bien es una duda, como hago una encuesta? agradecería un ejemplo practico, no entiendo el funcionamiento lo siento, disculpa mi mal ingles

hugo Greetings, I have a problem, rather it is a question, how do I create a poll? appreciate a practical example, I understand the functioning sorry, excuse my bad English

Hugo Leisink
3 march 2012, 17:21
You can create a poll via the Poll administration page in the CMS.
vitronic
4 march 2012, 06:56
Good morning, after making a survey, on the site how do I vote? why not see options to choose an answer, excuse the obvious question likely, thanks for replying
Hugo Leisink
4 march 2012, 07:37
Voting on a poll can be done via the poll module, which can be accessed via the /poll page. Please note that Banshee is a framework. In order to use Banshee, PHP programming is required.
PHP programming is r
7 march 2012, 10:23
Why is the poll not working on http://demo.banshee-php.org/admin/poll ?

"Fatal error: Call to a member function log_action() on a non-object in /home/hugo/websites/banshee/demo/controllers/admin/poll.php on line 70"
Hugo Leisink
7 march 2012, 10:34
Hmmm, that's a bug. Thanks for reporting. In the downloaded code, please change the following:
Replace $_page with $this->page, $_output with $this->output and $_user with $this->user in controllers/admin/poll.php and models/admin/poll.php. Remove the global statements in those files.

This will be fixed in the soon-to-be-released 3.4 version.
Message preview

The following BB-codes are available in a message:

• [b]Bold text[/b]
  • [center]Center text or imagen[/center]
  • [color=color name or #RGB code]Colored text[/color]
  • [i]Italic text[/i]
  • [img]Link to image[/img]
  • [right]Align text or image right[/right]
  • [s]Strike-through text[/s]
  • [size=pixelsize]Big or small text[/size]
  • [u]Underlined text[/u]
  • [url]Link to website[/url]